Thursday 23 June 2016

Discovery - a time to investigate

About two weeks a go I took the cover off a faulty desktop computer so we could look at the components inside. Some of the children have been looking at it each day and talking about what they can see.

Today the girls in my class decided to investigate further. It started with two girls who wanted to take a closer look and I encouraged them to pull it apart.














By the end of the lesson there was a group of 7 children collaborating to together to explore more.

It was interesting to watch as they problem solved how to unplug the wires and remove parts. Just before the bell I found a screw driver and the children were really looking forward to seeing deeper inside.














Want to know more then click on the appropriate link. I searched what is inside a computer for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment