Thursday 26 May 2016

Trello


Tonight at the Mind Lab we trialled Trello

One of the group members has used it before so she immediately started playing with the surface features. At one stage the background was pink.

After we all problem solved on how to create a story board, share the task and create Story Cards. We collaborated on the activity.

One of the main things I love about the Mind Lab is the collaboration. Each week in the groups I have worked in someone always steps up in group tasks to share the load. If someone feels they haven't contributed they make sure next time they are a part of it.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE COLLABORATION TOO. I also love Trello. My bff. I am going to use it for EOTC. My Board is new and Trello would let them see all the bits involved , who does what etc etc. and how it all fits together. As a BOT... As a teacher... As a Student... As a Parent. Each card has the relevant document attached. A teacher could use Trello for each event they are planning - and track where they are up to.

    ReplyDelete