- give regular training opportunities
- teach the skills of an effective follower
- evalauate performance regular meetings to see how ICT problems are being solved
- upskill others for support
- share knowledge and purpose so everyone is aware why we are doing this
- help out with ICT issues-leading by example
Friday, 18 March 2016
Leadership what does it look like?
I hadn't really thought about thought leadership in the concept of followers until I watched the Leaders and Followship: What teaches us about these roles in life by Ira Chaleff.
Clark, Rory McDowall. (2012). "I've Never Thought of Myself as a Leader But": The Early Years Professional and Catalytic Leadership. European Early Childhood Education Research Journal,20(3), 391-401.
Crowther, F., Kagan, S., Fergusson, M. & Hann, L. (2002). Developing teacher leaders: How teacher leadership
enhances school success . California: Corwin Press.